Andrews Office Furniture is your one-stop solution for office services. We'll take care of it all, from start to finish - minimising the fuss and hassle, and keeping it all under one roof.
- Office clearances: when you need offices cleared quickly and efficiently, give us a call. We'll manage the whole process from start to finish - and all at a highly competitive price.
- We buy office furniture: sell office furniture to us. We will dismantle and clear it all from your premises, offering a good price on modern office furniture and storage in bulk.
- Storage facilities: whether it's furniture storage or archiving, long- or short-term, we can handle it all. We'll manage the entire process from pickup to redelivery. And our competitive prices mean you get the best deal around.
- Crate hire: we can supply lidded crates and computer crates at a great daily rate, giving you plenty of time to pack before your move.
- Furniture hire: from one-off events to temporary projects and long-term use, our furniture hire service is the ideal, cost-effective solution.
- Business relocation and removals: when you move, you want it to happen as smoothly as possible. And that's where we come in - with a complete relocation & removal service, from labels to crates, from vehicles to manpower.
- Re-upholstery service: we'll help you stretch your budget and give your existing furniture a new lease of life. We also offer French polishing services and chair cleaning services. So your furniture gets a new look - without the new price tag.
- Manpower: when it comes to specialised skills, we can offer it all - including porters, fitters and supervisors. Plus, we'll dismantle, move and reassemble, freeing you up to focus on your business.
- Purchase of office furniture: if your existing office furniture is in good condition, speak to us about part-exchange. It'll help you get the most out of your budget.
- New for 2012 - PAT Testing: Portable Application Testing(PAT) is an important part of any health & safety policy. The Health & Safety Executive states that 25% of all reportable electrical accidents involve portable appliances. The Electricity at Work Regulations place a legal responsibility on employers, employees and self-employed persons to comply with the provisions of the regulations and take reasonably practicable steps to ensure that no danger results from the use of such equipment. This in effect requires the implementation of a systematic and regular program of maintenance, inspection and testing.
When it comes to office services, Andrews Office Furniture does it all - keeping your costs down, and giving you a complete solution.
Call us today on 0800 559 3917. We're here to help.