With office furniture showrooms across London, Essex & Northampton, Andrews Office Furniture is your one-stop solution for office services. We'll take care of it all, from start to finish - minimising the fuss and hassle, and keeping it all under one roof!
- In-store expertise & knowledge: Across our numerous office furniture showrooms, we have dedicated staff on-hand to help you make the right choices for your office. With a wealth of experience in the industry, we will be more than happy to guide you through your options and the most cost-effective ways to buy office desks, office chairs, storage and filing, to create a workspace specific to your requirements.
- Office clearances: When you need offices cleared quickly and efficiently, give us a call. We'll manage the whole process from start to finish and all at a highly competitive price. When clearing out an old office workspace you'll want to get things done quickly. At AOF, we use our years of experience in the trade to clear or remove office chairs, office desks, filing, and all manner of storage units from your premises. Whether your space is a small private office or a larger corporate office suite or block, we have the resources to deal with your request. As a family-run business since 1972, we are in the desirable position of sorting everything in-house for you, from the initial enquiry, to planning, right through to providing the drivers and vehicles for the clearance. We'll even recycle your furniture!
- FREE office space planning: Moving into a new office or need to plan a new work space layout? We can help, from the initial consultation, right through to the final fit, we will help you create the ideal space to suit your working requirements, providing guidance, detailed CAD designs and the expertise of our experienced in-house fitters & drivers. Take a look at our office space planning service and a selection of case studies, to see some of our previous planning projects!
- We buy office furniture: Sell office furniture to us. We will dismantle and clear it all from your premises, offering a good price on modern office furniture and storage in bulk. Send us a few photographs and a short description of what you have to [email protected] and our buyers will get back to you swiftly with a decision.
- Storage facilities: Whether it's furniture storage or archiving, long or short-term, we can handle it all. We'll manage the entire process from pickup to redelivery. And our competitive prices mean you get the best deal around.
- Crate hire: We can supply lidded crates and computer crates at a great daily rate, giving you plenty of time to pack before your move.
- Furniture hire: From one-off events to temporary projects and long-term use, our furniture hire service is the ideal, cost-effective solution.
- Business relocation & removals: When you move offices, you want it to happen as smoothly as possible. And that's where we come in - with a complete relocation & removal service. Our skilled drivers & fitters will transport everything across to your new site, handling all aspects of the project to make it as stress-free as possible. We can even organise the storage of your items if you need to clear your space, but don't want to relocate everything immediately. Then when the big day comes, we'll sort out the redelivery on a date that suits you. Even down to crate hire and the labelling of your goods, we've got it all covered!
- Manpower: When it comes to specialised skills, we can offer it all - including porters, fitters and supervisors. Plus, we'll dismantle, move and reassemble, freeing you up to focus on your business.
- Purchase of office furniture: If your existing office furniture is in good condition, speak to us about part-exchange. It'll help you get the most out of your budget.
- PAT Testing: Portable Application Testing (PAT) is an important part of any health & safety policy. The Health & Safety Executive states that 25% of all reportable electrical accidents involve portable appliances. The Electricity at Work Regulations place a legal responsibility on employers, employees and self-employed persons to comply with the provisions of the regulations and take reasonably practicable steps to ensure that no danger results from the use of such equipment. This in effect requires the implementation of a systematic and regular program of maintenance, inspection and testing.
When it comes to office services, Andrews Office Furniture does it all - keeping your costs down and giving you a complete solution.
Call us today on 0800 559 3917 or come into one of our showrooms to speak with us. We're here to help.